David H. Mailloux
Undergraduate, Electrical Engineering
University of Massaschusetts Lowell
RESEARCH & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT INTERESTS
- Power Management
- Sustainable Energy
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Awarded “The Most Outstanding BNCT Graduate” with a GPA of 3.75, NHTI, 2006
- Awarded for excelling in Emerging Technologies, Methuen High School, 2003
- September 2005 - Present, Quality Control Technician/Sign Maker-Part Time, Hitachi Cable Manchester
- Duties include using a Hewlett Packard Network Analyzer to test 4 pair cable, along with the adequate paper work for the Quality Control Lab. Duties also include painting lines on the floor and using an industrial label maker to produce signs for internal use to coincide with the company’s 5S Activity, which improves their organization and efficiency.
- Fall 2005, Tutor, NHTI
- Conducted a weekly study group and/or individual tutoring depending upon students' needs for “Introduction to Circuit Analysis” and “Digital Fundamentals”.
- December 2002 - September 2005, Sales Associate-Part Time, Big Kmart
- Duties included unloading trucks (shipping/receiving), maintaining a cash register at the checkouts and the Layaway Department. Also, was responsible for organizing the Men’s Department.
- October 2000 - February 2002, Receiving/Maintenance-Part Time, Toys “R” Us
- Duties included unloading trucks, maintaining a stockroom, collecting shopping carts, maintaining trash, cleaning restrooms, and other miscellaneous janitorial responsibilities.
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES and ACTIVITIES